By Irene Hayton
- half an avocado, peeled
- ⅓ cup (75 ml) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) unprocessed sea salt
- fresh spinach
- chopped tomato
- chopped hard-boiled egg whites
- grated daikon radish
- minced red onion
- unprocessed sea salt
To make the Avocado Dressing, place the avocado in a bowl and mash well with a fork or a potato masher until very smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate while preparing the salad.
The amounts for the spinach, tomato, egg, radish and red onion will depend upon personal taste and the number of servings you wish to make. Drizzle each salad with Avocado Dressing and be sure to sprinkle with sea salt.