2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt (reduce to 1/2 teaspoon if you almond butter contains any added salt)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup almond butter
2/3 cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the almond butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth, about 2 minutes.
4. With the mixer on low, slowly add the oat mixture. Mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. The dough will be very sticky!
5. Scoop 2 tablespoon rounds of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake each batch for 9-11 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!